Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: how about a board for other Ivy League sports?        (Topic#87)
The Lion King 
Senior

Reg: 11-21-04
11-29-04 11:23 PM - Post#375    

Are you sure we can't have an Out of Bounds board? I wanted to tell the world about the lousy cheesesteaks at the Roy Rogers in the Molly Pitcher Service Area on the NJ Turnpike, but now I'll have to keep it to myself. (I guess I could post it on the Penn board, but every time I go there I feel like a tourist.)

If we don't want an Out of Bounds board, could we at least have one for other sports? Or possibly just other Ivy sports? It would be a great way to leverage the site's value for your core constituency, whatever that means. And then we could still hear 10Q's thoughts about Jason Garrett replacing Jay Fiedler.

Anonymous 

Re: how about a board for other Ivy League sports?
11-29-04 11:40 PM - Post#376    
    In response to The Lion King

Quote:

Are you sure we can't have an Out of Bounds board? I wanted to tell the world about the lousy cheesesteaks at the Roy Rogers in the Molly Pitcher Service Area on the NJ Turnpike, but now I'll have to keep it to myself. (I guess I could post it on the Penn board, but every time I go there I feel like a tourist.)

If we don't want an Out of Bounds board, could we at least have one for other sports? Or possibly just other Ivy sports? It would be a great way to leverage the site's value for your core constituency, whatever that means. And then we could still hear 10Q's thoughts about Jason Garrett replacing Jay Fiedler.

How about that, Garrett replacing Fiedler. I was hoping that Mark DeRosa would get the nod, but you take what you can get. Count me in for voting for an out of bounds board.

Administrator 
Junior
Administrator
Reg: 11-08-04
11-30-04 02:25 AM - Post#377    

I think we'll do an off-topic board after the season.

The Lion King 
Senior

Reg: 11-21-04
cool!
11-30-04 02:44 PM - Post#378    
    In response to Administrator

That will be a welcome addition. I know you're busy right now, so there's no hurry. In fact, the delay is probably a good idea, since the only thing more tedious than our in-season baseball arguments is our off-season baseball arguments.

Redfish 
Masters Student
Redfish
Loc: under a bridge in Phoenix...
Reg: 11-26-04
12-04-04 01:46 AM - Post#379    

This is probably it.

Administrator 
Junior
Administrator
Reg: 11-08-04
12-04-04 02:42 AM - Post#380    
    In response to Redfish

No, this is a board for Ivy League basketball posts dealing with league-wide issues.

We might try an off-topic board in the offseason. But we don't need that during the season.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.143 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:05 PM