Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Page 2 of 2 ALL<12
Username Post: 3 pointers        (Topic#9075)
skiba34 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-11-06
06-28-09 07:39 PM - Post#64041    
    In response to AndreG

Andre, Andre, Andre, anything is and will be possible at this point. I think most of us were talking about the most likely possibilities rather than facts.

The Lion King 
Junior

Reg: 11-10-06
06-28-09 11:17 PM - Post#64045    
    In response to skiba34

I also don't think you can judge Foley on his stats from last year, when he was injured and tried to play through it until it became clear it wasn't working. I'll take him over any point guard Columbia has had in at least a dozen years. And he will make the other guards' 3-point shooting better, since he's the only player they have who can drive and dish consistently. If Foley is healthy, he will make a huge difference.

Dr. V 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-21-04
06-29-09 04:36 AM - Post#64046    
    In response to The Lion King

Re the frosh, without someone seeing them play on a number of occasions (seeing someone play once doesn't do it) with/against college players, it's simply impossible to predict how they will adjust to the next level of play; one may be ready right off, another may require a year of adjustment. Based on his h.s. accomplishments and all of the write ups, Barbour appears to be a skilled combo guard who shoots very well. Can he defend at the next level right away? I've seen Cisco play. He's very skilled at his level. Same question though re adjustment. All of which leads to: has anyone seen or heard anything about the usual informal practices the players hold during the summer?

CU.LIONS 
Senior

Reg: 03-03-07
07-01-09 09:23 PM - Post#64094    
    In response to Dr. V

• Dr. V Said:
All of which leads to: has anyone seen or heard anything about the usual informal practices the players hold during the summer?

I don't know about any informal workouts, but I hear on Wednesday nights around 8 they play pickup.

Page 2 of 2 ALL<12
Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.368 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:28 AM