Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: congrats to lenny collins!        (Topic#961)
CornellUFan 

Reg: 12-12-04
03-11-05 11:50 PM - Post#6271    

congrats to lenny collins. glad to see the 8 ivy league coaches recognize him as a 1st teamer. what verifies the honor even more in this case is that collins won as a junior and it wasnt some parting senior getting a career gift, as is often the case with these awards.

he has the complete package.... can play both ends of the floor... can take you inside and post you up, shoots it from the outside, can put in on the floor, and can literally play all five positions. great to see he has improved every year. he can get better next year.

nice job lenny.

also nice job to eric on honorable mention and to cody for a brilliant career. you guys will be missed. best of luck.

CUJacob 
Senior

Reg: 12-05-04
Re: congrats to lenny collins!
03-12-05 04:25 AM - Post#6272    
    In response to CornellUFan

yes, congrats to lenny. I gotta say I actually agree with the penn fans who say Jaaber deserved the nod over lenny. lenny was awesome in some games (the finale @brown, the double ot game vs. yale come to mind immediately) but was shut down in others. I love lenny's game but I think he's capable of more.

I definetely think Jaaber and Collins will both be deserving first teamers next year (possibly unanimously)... if lenny can be a little more consistent (and i believe he can), i look for a monster year out of him in his senior campaign.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.019 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:57 PM