Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: @Yale
rbg 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-20-14
02-29-20 03:39 PM - Post#302364    
    In response to 13otto

I certainly agree with your points, which are all valid. The arguments favoring Penn over Brown are also completely understandable.

I am just so disappointed with this team after last night's meltdown added to months of inconsistency (& injuries) and really dispirited losses to Brown and Dartmouth.

I can see Penn winning all 3 games in the regular season and maybe winning a semifinal, but I have a hard time seeing them go 2-0 in the Ivy Tournament on Harvard's home court. I don't see that happening for Brown either, but I could see that for Yale, Harvard and Princeton.

After the poor showings of almost all of the JA years, I should be thankful for a good group of players, a good coach, a yearly top 4-5 showing and a 2018 title. Watching Yale and Harvard become consistent nationally relevant programs (& knowing that all-time great AJ Brodeur is graduating), however, leaves me frustrated that Penn will be mired in the second tier hoping they can get the #4 spot and being teased that the team can win it all if they can play to their potential and things break in their favor.

Edited by rbg on 02-29-20 03:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.195 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:29 AM